Sports & Entertainment Management and Marketing program is a one-of-a-kind program for high school Chinese students studying in the US or students interested in the China market. We have exclusively partnered with Crave Global, a leading technology company helping athletes and celebrities enter the huge China consumer market. Their clients include Giannas Antetokounmpo (NBA), Kyler Murray (NFL), and Thibaut Courtois (Premier League), among other highly prominent athletes and Western musicians.
We seek high-achieving students who have a passion or significant interest in the intersection of global sports, entertainment, business, technology, social media, and design. This unique one-year-long program will be done in a cohort of a dozen students who will engage in weekly meetups, skill development courses, and collaborative teamwork to help design proposals for Crave Global clients who are looking to enter the China market and create other value proposition as necessary.
The program will focus on career readiness and the growth of core competencies and skills that differentiate students from peers on college applications or on resumes, including:
- technology literacy
- critical thinking
- cross-cultural fluency
- social influence
Students will be exposed to a wide range of eye-opening experiences with an agenda comprising interactive project-based activities; teaching, training, and guest lectures from industry professionals, university professors, alumni, and current students in the areas of data science, sports analytics, technology, and hospitality management; and design, production and research activities.
From the web to mobile, email to apps, social media, and user-generated content, the digital marketing portion of the course will develop a strategic framework for planning and analyzing digital marketing strategies. Students will leave the course with a working knowledge of the tools and processes for creating, managing, and executing digital marketing plans.
This will also include the range of digital advertising and marketing channels as well as touch upon new and emerging channels and developments. The discussion will focus on strategies and metrics for success, measurement and optimization techniques, and planning and goal setting. Using a variety of practical tools and techniques in practical exercises and projects, students will gain an understanding of using digital channels to achieve their marketing goals.
Crave Is The Celebrity’s Trusted Partner In China
- CRAVE doesn’t just partner and promote their celebrity clientele, they invest into each of their clients.
- CRAVE invests in each celebrity by developing customized brands and intellectual property which provides the celebrity with perpetual ownership.
- CRAVE then promotes and facilitates sales of the celebrity’s bespoke brand into the largest marketplace on the planet: The Greater China Region
Classes and Meetings will be via Zoom.
2022-3 School year
- August – application due and initial cohort meeting
- September-October – Meeting Crave Global CEO and learning about the sports and entertainment business market; case studies
- November – Digital marketing and branding; design thinking
- December-January – Entrepreneurship & Business
- February-March* – Creation of short term programs
- April-May – Continuation of group work resulting in value proposition and business strategies proposal for Crave Global clients
- Summer – Internship
* March – spring break short term camp expected with a larger group; cohort could design and help lead the program.
- Target: High School Students who identify as Chinese, Chinese-American, or very interested in the China market
- Dates: September ’22 – June ’23
- All live sessions will be recorded; no makeups for missed classes
- Instruction: English
To Register, please use the link below:
Youth Global Leadership & Social Entrepreneurship
Teen Impact Accelerator’s Youth Global Leadership & Social Entrepreneurship Program is designed to empower teenagers with the skills, mentorship, and opportunities to develop their own social enterprise to address pressing global problems. It is a part-education and part-incubator program focused on launching real-world projects.Learn More
Finance & Investment Bootcamp
Learn about $MONEY! Why don’t schools teach one of the most important lesson in life — finance & investment? In our course, students will learn how entrepreneurs obtain funding, what investors look for, and how to invest in various assets. Furthermore, students will delve into the impact of blockchain technology, such as cryptocurrencies (e.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum) and NFT!Learn More